Labeling & Preparing
All goods MUST be pre-labeled prior to collection
- It is also recommended that you place a duplicate label or other form of identification with your phone number inside the package in the event your consignment note/address label comes off the container in transit.
- Print the labels generated through our booking platform and tape them securely to your parcels.
- You must place the consignment note/address label on the top of the package. Do not place the label over a seam or closure or on top of sealing tape.
- You must remove or cross out old bar-coded labels and address labels on a used box.
- Any parcel with the consignment note/address label not securely taped to the parcel.
- Do not consider “Fragile” and “Handle with Care” labels as a substitute for careful and proper packaging. They are a good idea for information purposes only. We can supply the following stickers:
If you need a label printer, we can rent you one on a weekly basis. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.