Ambient food shipping
The prime purpose of packaging is to keep food from drying out and to preserve nutritive value, flavour, texture and colour. A good packaging material should have the following characteristics:
• Moisture/vapour-proof or at least moisture resistant.
• Made of food-grade material, i.e. designed to be used for food products.
• Durable and leak-proof.
• Doesn’t become brittle and crack at low temperatures.
• Resistant to oil, grease or water.
• Protect foods from off-flavours and odours.
• Easy to fill and seal.
• Easy to mark and store.
For more recommendations on food packaging please visit third party …..